Catering Service Policy
We accept the following types of payment: cash/cheque, Visa, Mastercard.
To set up a corporate account, please call our office at 604.682.2068.
- Vancouver and Burnaby: 7:30am - 6pm Monday - Friday
- North Vancouver: 9:30am - 3pm Monday – Friday (Call for deliveries during rush hour. Additional charges will apply.)
- All deliveries are based on a 45 minute window. If you require a tighter delivery time, an additional charge will apply.
- Downtown Vancouver area: $10.00
- Burnaby: $10.00 - $25.00 depending on location
- North Vancouver: $20-30 depending on location
- Call for delivery charge in other cities
Minimum Order Values (excluding delivery fee & tax):
- Downtown Vancouver: $100
- Burnaby: $100-200 depending on location
- North Vancouver: $200
- Please call for orders below the minimum value -- we may be able to take exceptions from the minimum order depending on the delivery address and time required.
- All orders under the minimum order value will be charged a $20.00 delivery fee.
- We will accept cancellations on orders already placed until 2pm for next day deliveries (sandwiches, baked goods, desserts).
- A minimum of 48 hours ( Mon – Fri) for the cancellation of other selections from our menu. Cancellation must be confirmed with an order consultant by phone or email during business hours (8am - 4pm Mon-Fri).
- We however cannot accept cancellations of same day deliveries.
All of our orders are presented on ceramic platters, wicker baskets and salad bowls. Our drivers will return the following business day to pick up the dishes.
PLEASE ensure that all dishes are ready for pick up to avoid any additional charges that may occur for lost or damaged dishes or additional trips to pick up these dishes. Thank-you.
Please submit, call, or fax your orders before 3:00 pm for next day delivery.
If you require same day service please call us directly at 604.682.2068 and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Cakes, hors d'oeuvres, and some entrees require 48 hrs notice or more.
At Citrus Catering we aim to please. We will always do our best to accommodate special requests/orders. Additional charges will be applied to cover the special attention handling these orders require.
Nut allergies and other allergies
We are not a nut free facility and therefore cannot guarantee that products have not come into contact with nuts during the preparation process. We will do our very best to make sure that cross contamination does not occur. There is however, always a risk of contamination and clients need to be aware of the risk.
Citrus Catering will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed, or items an individual may come into contact with at any event catered by Citrus Catering.
We are Green
Caring about the environment is important to us at Citrus Catering. We are proud to be able to offer a full line of disposable plates and cutlery that are completely compostable/ biodegradable.
Prices subject to change without notice.